Wednesday

Why you so obsessed with me?


Thank you Mariah.

Anywho, as we all know I can get a little (just a little) OCD.

My new obsessions...and I don't know what's up with making lists lately though perhaps my subconscious is pushing through and exhibiting my latent desire for some sanity in the form of numerical prioritizing??? whatever.
  1. Camera Bag for my desktop. They also have this app for iPhone and iTouch. I'm sure you Apple diehards knew about this long ago but to that I say "WTH? Why were you holding out on me?"
  2. iTouch. Best part is I got it from a friend who never used it (2nd generation version) and had gotten an iPhone. All the fun of the iPhone minus the monthly phone plan charge and the camera BUT you can use #1 on it to manipulate photos in your library. Niiice. Oh and I'm killing it on Tap Tap 3 Revenge and have figured out how to make phone calls on it. Boo-yah!
  3. Men's ties. Weird. But ever since Jake said he wanted a tie for his b-day from the kids, I've been on the hunt. Of course I found some beautiful ones from Nordstroms but at $100+ can't justify buying. But I'm still obsessed and enamored by their beauty.
  4. ColorSplash. This is on my iTouch. FUN. A little tedious but a great distraction from the chaos going on (right now!) around me.
  5. Fried Eggs, spinach dip and twizzlers. This list wouldn't be complete without some mention of my new food craves.
  6. Leggings. I know this was on my other post but can I just give it another hurrah for their fantastic-ness. I can wear my shorter dresses/longer shirts. It's like running without any pants on. They just hug my expanding booty (thank you twizzlers and fried eggs) so well and without any protest.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love your lists! I am loving the no-snow weather too, please let it last a while longer....oh and I borrowed Atlas Shrugged from the library so if I ever get around to returning it you can check it out! PS Your picture below is gorgeous!

Beverly said...

leggings - running around without any pants on. LOL. peed in my pants, just a little. :)