Friday

D-d-d-diggity



Maybe I think it's hilarious that Alex is completely into stuffed animal dogs, hugs and kisses them, and calls them Jackson's friends. say it with me....awwww! {he also does this with
Jackson, though I don't think Jack Jack fully appreciates it}

Maybe I do just love that Alex is totally in a hot chocolate phase and that he mimics me(sipping ever so slowly and savoring) the yummy warm goodness that is this magical drink--morning, day and night.

Maybe we did stick Leila in Alex's dump-truck at first just to see how much she would freak out
(we were really really seeking some
entertainment),
only to discover that she's a thrill seeker and loves facing death in the form of having her older brother push her around the house, in an
un-sturdy toy truck, at break neck speeds, and drifting around corners.




Maybe I'm looking into purchasing that linen jumpsuit but then remember that I hate overalls and really a jumpsuit is just a more stylish version of one. But I'd look so killer in Africa while on safari wearing it.

Maybe I should follow the less is more mantra especially with Leila's room. BUT then I see things like
and now want to figure out something fun for the ceiling.

Maybe {just maybe} I dig it.

1 comment:

Miner said...

what an awesome idea for the ceiling! I'm trying to figure out how to conserve space, so that the kiddos have enough room to play and sleep in their very small room. And some how make it cute... I have to repaint though cause I don't think Henry will appreciate periwinkle! :) Miss you tons!