Thursday

Come together.

Remember this stuff??? Well it's getting put where it belongs!

I finally have gotten some decor done in Leila's room. It's far from finished but it feels so nice to at least be working on it.

Here's what I have so far:

I got Jake to hang up a full length mirror--every girl needs one--and the UO wire jewelry wall hangings (still need to put up the bird silhouettes and still debating painting the mirror frame a different color to make it POP) ,
and the Masha Dyan canvases,
and and AND I put together some paper "fans" for one of the walls.
I can't decide if I want to put up more "fans" or not. It's a large wall but at the same time the closet door opens up against it and I don't want to keep putting them back on the wall after the door hits it.

Things I still need to do:
1. Make Chandelier. Something like THIS but using my existing light fixture.
2. Bedding Bedding Bedding. (more on that in another post. I need some input)
3. Find a rug
4. Other larger wall--I just ordered a cherry blossom tree vinyl wall decal that I'm hoping looks good. See HERE.
5. Try out other vinyl wall decal for over the mirror. See HERE. I think it will look good over the mirror since the ceilings are 9' and that makes for a lot of wall to cover vertically!

1 comment:

Julie and Kyle said...

julie likey. i dont think you should add more fans. that looks like the perfect amount. you dont want to get carried away. - i have that problem.

i need you to come over to my house and tell me what my baby's room needs. dang. wish you lived closer!