
Which I'm not. Lucky you. And Lucky for my kids. Moving on....
I'm feeling good. Really good-- yoplait yogurt commercial good. I just needed "me" time. Real me time. Like dig through my hoards of good books and also browse some new ones, sort the fabric piles, and experiment with recipes kind of good. I've also been making an effort to get to bed before 10pm. Harder than you think. Seriously. Insomnia sucks.
So never fear the 3 (i may be exaggerating a bit) people that noticed my absence and sympathized. I've been working on a couple of projects. More on that later. Until then be giddy with anticipation about what I've been up to. Or just curious. Curious is good.

1 comment:
It's always good to get "me" time. Sometimes you need to do that to stay sane.
By the way thanks again for hosting the girls night, maybe next time Scott will be able to watch Reagan and I can have fun. When she wasn't crying I had fun though.
Post a Comment