Friday

Lethal Weapon.


I am officially an owner of some hand held Mace. Not because I run at night or live in a scary place...I mean people see me with 3 kids and just instinctively know I've got a touch of the crazy and it wouldn't be wise to mess will me...

After reading all the warnings about robbings and carjackings in Africa, I decided that since I can't take a gun, I'll take some mace instead. And while I'm sure we won't get messed with since we are in a group of 4 and won't be wandering around aimlessly especially at night, I feel better being prepared just in case someone is stupid enough to try. What they'll get is an eyeful of pain and probably a kick to the crotch {{{muhahahahahahahaha}}..... unless they have a gun. Then I'll just wimper and give them whatever they want.

Now I just need some volunteers to let me test my aiming skills on :)

1 comment:

Laci J said...

Mace is nice to have. I've got one of the little bottles but I'm afraid to carry it in case it goes off in my purse, so I carry something a little better. That should be fun to have down there though!