I'm completely guilty of people watching and judging their outfits. I'm especially cruel to the ladies that I think are wearing completely age inappropriate clothes. Mini-skirts & halter tops at age 50. C'mon. I have to now go disinfect my eyes!
I'm an avid What Not to Wear marathon junkie and don't EVER want to be one of those aforementioned women in completely age inappropriate coverings that Stacy and Clinton are constantly bashing. That being said, one of my Fav stores is Forever 21--a store that many 12 year olds shop at. But it is trendy, yet--most importantly--inexpensive, and I love it for crying out loud!
I came across THIS the other day and after looking at it, figured I could make one myself, but a little longer. Yeah well, I made it but not as long as I hoped so I have to wear it a little lower on my already ridiculously long torso.....I digress a little. The point of this post is:
Can I get away with wearing this modern day 'tutu' if you will or am I trying too hard to be young? hmmmm. I ask the tough questions. You give me the truth.
ps. I'm wearing a tucked in tank top and a cardy with peep toe booties (which are divine might I add)



Here are my vain attempts at beating the camera timer and popping a decent pose.
3 comments:
Definitely not too old. That skirt is way cute - rock it to church tomorrow!
um hello?! you are so hot. love it.
and where are your shoes from? i need them.
Post a Comment