Monday

Birthday Week


On Friday I turn 29. What the what...TWENTY-NIIIIINE. oy.

So this week I've decided to live up my last few days of 28. Here's what I'll be doing (so far...it's only Monday after all):
  • Taking Alex to get 1/2 of his major dental work done. Yeah I know, not exactly a fun birthday week activity but 1) last I checked I'm still a mom, and 2) really no birthday week of mine would be complete without some crazy kid thing needing to be done.
  • Getting my hair did. See previous post. I'm d-d-d-doing it. Maybe I'll post pics afterward....depends on how it goes.
  • Prettying up the toes. My feet are in need of pampering and beautification for this spring. Thanks Debbie for setting it up and scoring us 50% off. Whoo-hoo!
  • Dinner at currently undisclosed restaurant that Hanna has made reservations for. I know that I'll know by Friday because I have to drive there BUT for now I'm holding off asking because I like the suspense.
  • Doing some online birthday shopping. Whether or not I get anything isn't the point. I just like to shop and online is my best outlet in Alaska.
  • Getting lots and lots of pre-birthday hugs and kisses from the kiddos. Priceless.
Happy 28 years old till Friday to me.

3 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

happy early birthday! cant wait to see pictures of your hair. it was in my dream and it was FABULOUS!

Debbie said...

Happy birthweek to you! I'm very excited that I get to participate in some of the excitement of your birthweek!

Eve said...

Can't wait to see the new cut!