If ever there was one that truly existed, then that fairy would go broke having to pay up for my child's teeth.
Alex had his first dental appt (1 of 2....? hopefully) today.
He. Did. AWESOME.
Seriously I was completely impressed. He didn't fuss about drinking the gross drug. Was totally charming and hilarious with the nurses. He was all about getting to hold their hands and to also test out the dentist's tools. He did have a small moment of panic on his very last tooth but we got him to sing his ABC's....while they were working on his teeth! It was hilarious. He would also try counting with the dentist with his mouth wide open.
Alex was thrilled to get 3 balloons, spiderman stickers, 2 little army men figurines, football hacky sack and bubbles. I don't remember going to the dentist as a kid and getting so many "prizes".
In the car on the way home and he told me he had fun playing with the dentist! what the!? Sign me up for whatever drug they gave him the next time I have to go to the dentist!
No comments:
Post a Comment