Monday

Squeal!



I've said it before and I'll say it again....

I {HEART} Shoes.

3 more to add to my foot adornment collection.

And yes, I'm in a snake-print phase. Those awesome flat sandies (1st pic) are going to hit up Vegas & the Cirque show 'KA' with me in a few days....I'd do the heels but walking in heels on the strip S.u.C.K.s

The button up "booties" I coveted in DC but would/could not fork over the cash at it's full price...lucky for me that shop is online AND having a sale. Bliss!

And no, I won't tell you how many shoes I have. But Jake did try counting my flip flops once and he gave up at 27. Just. flip. flops. But in my defense I saw at least 3 pairs that weren't mine and and and AND I'm a california girl...flip flops forever. In every color. right?! right.

1 comment:

Melanie Toutai said...

LOVE them!!! Those heals are HOT!! Where did you get the "booties" from??