Wednesday

Puff the Magic Dragon.

First off I'd like to thank my husband who loves me dearly and despite the fact that we are going to Hawaii in January with the kids, gave in and let me buy tickets JUST FOR US TWO to go to Hawaii for a week (did I mention it'll just be the two of us...NO KIDS) in less than 3 weeks!!!!!

Second off, major major shout out to my parents who despite the fact that they are living in cold Alaska and are going to even colder Moscow Russia (yes their mission assignment sort of changed...again), they are willing to watch the kids so Jake and I can have an adult-only week long break.

Third, thank you Alaska Air (who I normally mutter rude things about) for having a fantastic sale ($150 one-way with direct flights from/to Anchorage to Honolulu) and letting me know about it in time to snag the last couple of tickets at that price!

Fourth, CondoBob.com in Kauai is my hero for still being an affordable place in an exquisite location! and having free parking!...i know, it's a species that is going extinct in Hawaii.

Fifth, Hotwire I LOVE you for my $8/day car. seriously. smooches.

And lastly, all hail to Go! airline for my flight to Kauai (allowing me to skip an overpriced overnight stay in Honolulu). Not only is it at the time I'd prefer, but at a cheaper price. Double whammy.

(Insert tears of joy as if I had won an Oscar here)

Happy merry frickin' early Christmas to ME! I think I'll just burn my original Santa wish list. He done did good with this.


1 comment:

Eve said...

Seriously, I feel relaxed just thinking of how perfect this vacation is going to be for you!