Monday

Kiss kiss hug hug and BIG 2 year old BIRTHDAY!!!


Here's the thing. When Leila was born, I was a little worried that her birthday is on Valentine's day. C'mon, while it's not as bad as having a birthday on Christmas, it's on a holiday...and an uber-cheesy one too. However, I've decided to embrace the fact I will always be able to find super cute girly cakes at the store (we all know I S.u.c.K at baking) and and and! no one will forget that it's her birthday AND if they do, they'll always be able to find the appropriate amount flowers and sweets at the last minute to cover up their forgetfulness.

So kisses to my baby girl! She's the girliest girl there ever was! My sweet ray of sunshine! My peacemaker! My helper! My gorgeous Leila!

ps. Thanks Grandma Jane for the Adorable birthday outfit!

2 comments:

Laci J said...

How cool! I wish my bday was on Valentine's day. I'm so jealous, cuz its my favorite holiday only because of the honorable history of the holiday.

Kelly J said...

Such a sweetie pie!