Jake informed me today that my Cali. list was anti-alaska which was not my intent at all. So here are my Alaska favorites to balance it out:
- Jacob lives there.
- My house
- I'm making new fun friends and alex is too
- The water is better than any other water I have ever had.
- Moose's Tooth has my favorite pizza...ooh I'm craving a Chicken Rockafeller now
- I love to ride my green apple bike
- Mountains mountains mountians... way better than a flat valley
- no traffic--o.k. except when it snows but really compared to a lot of other places, very limited traffic
- my rebellious dogs (this actually flutuates on my favs list, once I get a fenced in yard, they'll probably be a permanent fixture--and Spencer they aren't snobby preppy only for show dogs)
- Even though I HATE the cold, having it for such a long time gives such a GOOD excuse to travel away from it and get a break.
- Silver haired older men with banged up pickup trucks that drive around my neighborhood looking for action
- Every car has a cracked windshield and if it doesn't, it's probably because it just got put on--give it another day.
- Crisp, clean air
- My cell phone always drops calls so if i don't want to talk to someone, I can pretend that the call has been dropped or just feign "no service" and don't answer
- 24 hr. sunshine and tanning during the summer!!!
2 comments:
That's not a silver haired man stranger, that's just linda on patrol. And I love riding your green apple bike too. Probably because I made it up the big hill without having to get off and walk. HAHAHA snobby preppy for show dogs? Ya right except that Eli is definitely snobby to everyone but jacob. They'd be on jonesy's list of favorite things. He has a picture of him holding eli and I see it way too often.
16. Hiking
Post a Comment