Monday

Why waste money on psychotherapy when you can listen to the B Minor Mass?


I want the new IPod Touch. After getting my MP3 player stolen from my backpack at an airport in Thailand, and getting a little encouragement from Jake, I've started checking out the iPods. What! you say, You Don't ALREADY have one. Yeah yeah. so I just barely started going Mac with my computer, give me a break. Besides they are pricey.

Back to the Ipod Touch. It looks fantastic! The larger screen is a plus plus for watching vids, the wi-fi connection is a bonus for in the airport or any hotspot so I can check my email on the go, read news stories etc etc. Also you can use Google maps on it. Granted unless you have a wi-fi hotspot you can't access on the fly, but before you leave your house, you can save the directions onto the Ipod rather than having to print them out or commit to memory. Fabulous! Though i'll mostly use it for movies and music when traveling, I already carry around way too much crap on normal everyday outings, I want one!

Now if only they would come down in price. please oh please oh please!

Note: you can get it a little cheaper on Amazon if you too are checking it out. Or Ebay if you trust it!

2 comments:

Spencer said...

I got one of these for christmas, but have yet to open it. Opening it is just to big of a commitment.

Mahana said...

What?! I know you're so "be against" main stream fads but for crying out loud spencer! I'll gladly take it off your hands should you be unable to push past your commitment issues.