Wednesday

We talked about the purpose of life, played Mousetrap, and ate brownies. The kids thought it was off the hook, for real.


Yes, that pic is Snoop Dogg reading the Book of Mormon. Your eyes aren't fooling you. oh my oh my. This is too crazy to paraphrase and really I don't know how to comment on it all besides I think it's FANTASTIC. I've watched a few episodes of "Fatherhood" on E! and have been highly entertained and surprised (o.k. somethings weren't all that surprising) about good ol' snoop. Anyways, you'll just have to read the article for yourself, trust me, there are classic quotes that will blow your mind.

Click HERE

2 comments:

Mahana said...

HA HA HA! April Fools! Bacon sent it to me and had me totally going because the article looks so real. Turns out some web designers did it up as a joke but they want it passed around to get CNN's attention or something so they can get some free publicity for their web designing. whatever. I had a good laugh! hope you did too!

Alicia said...

you totally had me going... april fools! I was so beliveing it. :)