
Whoo-hoo some much anticipated movies will be coming out! Finally. I feel like I've heard enough about Juno already.
I'm usually not one for fighting the crowds on opening night for movies but I think, I just may, elbow it out for the big ones. If they end up disappointing, at least I'll get some stress out in a fun way by pummeling my way to and claiming my seat.
My summer must see in theater movie list:
Narnia: May 16th
Indiana Jones: May 22nd
Incredible Hulk: June 13th
Dark Knight: July 18th
Summer movies that I want to see but can wait for DVD:
Get Smart
Meet Dave
Step Brothers
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (i see your eyes rolling spencer)
Now if anyone is willing to donate to the "will need a babysitter" cash fund, let me know and I'll email you my mailing address. I accept cash, checks or money orders.
No comments:
Post a Comment