Tuesday

Jewelry takes people's minds off your wrinkles.



I love having friends that are creative and fashion forward! I got my custom made bracelet from Julie today and.... I LOVE IT! I had requested cobalt blue as my main color and she found great beads that are dark but when the light hits them, they shout, "hey i'm cobalt, check me out." It fits me perfectly! The little budda charm also is fantastic! She does great and fun pieces and you can make a special custom request if you want. Check out the link I have for her jewlery blog: Jaded or visit: http://www.katiejade.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Becca said...

love teh title of this post!!! Guess I better start wearing some in the next few years!!! love it!

Mahana said...

Ha! last I checked "ageless" was in your features description! we'll have to stop secretly envying your looks if you start stepping it up even more with jewelry!

Julie and Kyle said...

oh, this is why i love you! glad you like it! :) awesome about the adoption stuff. hope it all goes well. it must be a scary position to be in. -ps, i have a friend who just found out a week ago that she is SEVEN months pregnant. she is giving her baby up for adoption. its so interesting to see both sides of things. crazy how things work out!