Sunday

I swear there's a reason I'm dressed like this right now.





Yesterday we headed to Kona (about 2.5 hrs from Keaau--hilo side) to take Arielle and Jonesy to the airport. We did the usual: beach, shopping, eatery, historical site and drive. We also popped by the temple for some photos. The kona temple is just in a dead end culdesac with some houses right next to it and the stake center a stone's throw away. It reminded me of the Alaska temple, minus the palm trees, warm weather, greenry in May--I guess the size is the only thing that reminds me--and oh yeah, I wouldn't be in my swimsuit if I had stopped by the Alaska one.

4 comments:

Hananjo said...

Ha ha, are you even wearing shoes? I mean, I knew Hawaii was lax but even the temple dress code? j/k Um, did I mention how tan you look? Please don't stand next to me when you get home until Alaska sucks it out of you! Oh yeah, and the tanning bed it broken.

Mahana said...

yes I am wearing shoes! if you click on the pics they load up to be a little larger. The one of alex and I sitting, he's got a great smile but I wish i had been able to take a pic of arielle's dancing to get him to hold still for 1 sec and smile. That was hilarious.

And are you kidding me about the tanning bed? Go figure. Hopefully it just means that it will be sunny and the ever important WARM nay HOT combo so that way we won't need it right??? Global warming, yeah right.

Claire and Greg said...

yeah, i'm pretty sure I had a dream last night that it snowed here again. It's really cold and cloudy out right now too..

Becca said...

that video is too much!!!!