Thursday
We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for.
Alright, I am guilty of committing hair sin #2: cutting your own bangs. I don't know what #1 is but I'm pretty sure cutting your own bangs is #2. This was actually a couple of days ago but I'm just now feeling good about them to come out and show the world. I think it helped I actually did the rest of my hair today. Seriously. I was debating expanding my hat collection and stocking up on bobby spins and hair bands. And yes I'm looking for ego boosting agreement that I'm not just looking at the brighter side and my bangs aren't that bad. Lie if you have to. The photos illustrate my denial through acceptance process. Thank you iMac photo booth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You should have no regrets, it's really cute. This might not be what you were going for but I just saw a picture of katie holmes...the bangs look cute for summer too.
I love your haircut. And those sheets look nice. If you want to feel better about yourself, I have some of my middle school pictures that might help. Mom bought me my first makeup when I had a bad haircut. That helped.
Post a Comment