Alex has started off my day on a good foot...
- Alex, for the past few mornings when I let the dogs out to go potty, yells "GRANDMA? Go to Grandma's?" To which I reply, "no she's in Hawaii." Today was no exception but after I said my standard reply, he then started chanting "Hawaii, Hawaii, Ha-wa-ii! Oh he's definitely his momma's boy...and I guess grandma's too.
- I was upstairs blogging about my framed flowers (see below) when Alex yells up to me, "I stink". "Oh really?" I say, "You stink". "Yes, I stink" he reconfirms. Figuring that he's bluffing, I ignore it until I'm done my blogging post. I head down the stairs to only be confronted at the bottom by Alex who then points to his butt and says "I poop". And he was right! We've been working on him telling us he's poopy rather than us asking and he just reconfirming what we already smell. I guess potty training time is just around the corner. Oh man.
- Alex isn't much of an eater unless it's popcorn, chocolate, and chips. So this morning for breakfast I tried some waffles which he refused UNTIL I put nutella on it. yeah, that's his dad's influence right there.
1 comment:
Snowing?!? Ai yi yi
Post a Comment