Whoa! Thanks for all the comments and emails about which fabric I should go with. I was thinking I should just go with the fabric I already have...the Barnslig Ikea one but after checking out pics of people who have used that AH fabric for bedding and then staring adoringly at the tie that Alex has in the same AH print, I'm going with popular vote and ordered me up some of the AH 2D Zoo fabric. Ahh! So hopefully all turns out good! I'm really excited to start on this project. I figure that I'll use the Barnslig one somewhere down the road so it's not going to go to waste. And like arielle pointed out I can use it for crib bedding if we ever get a girl...though there are SO many adorable completely girl prints that I'll probably buy up that fabric instead :)
Either way, who said I have to use the ikea zoo one now right?! Jake is going to kick my butt when he reads this. Honey, I'm just making good use of the fantastic sewing machine you got me last christmas and working on my talents. And do to so, I need the right "supplies". right. Besides in the end it's cheaper than me buying the crib bedding from Dwell...and I'm a sucker for any Dwell bedding.
2 comments:
Oooh, I can't wait to see what you make!!
I just looked at all that dwell stuff. It's really really cute, and for mere pennies!
Post a Comment