O.k. so the picture doesn't do it justice, it was taken by self timer after all. But let me share it's many virtues.
Price: $20 at Target (well currently on sale for that price but the normal price is $25, still good)
Cut & style: Scoop neck with pleating (that adds a little extra to the "girls") and pleating at the waist to hide my thanksgiving day gorging, modern sheath style dress, skinny black belt that can easily be traded out for a colored one, and probably the best part--pockets! I love pockets on my skirts and dresses.
Length: Heaven help me, a dress that hits the knees and still is cute!
I can't wait to start figuring out fun shoes and accessories for this dress. You can kind of see my zebra print heels that look fantastic with it. All it needs is a red skinny belt and some chunky jewelry....Julie? I need you to get on that.
1 comment:
haha. love the dress! oh, i keep forgetting to ask you... did you ever get that tatoo in vegas?
Post a Comment