We got my tapestry this week of 4 women, whom I love. I'm saying the Asian girl is me, the African girl is Leila, and the Mexi on the right is my niece Elena. Hanna pointed out that the girl on the left is Indian meaning there is one more girl that needs to enter our family....we'll see about that. I'm thinking she's more Poly--you know, old school poly. Either way, I'm LOVING having something up on the wall. It's actually making me do double takes any time I pass by my piano room. But in a very good way! Now I just need to discover the next "perfect" piece(s) for that room and get some more planters or some big vases and I'll be good to go. oh and a rug too. But all in good time. It has taken be 4 years after all to get to this point!
Saturday
I'm in love with my piano ladies
We got my tapestry this week of 4 women, whom I love. I'm saying the Asian girl is me, the African girl is Leila, and the Mexi on the right is my niece Elena. Hanna pointed out that the girl on the left is Indian meaning there is one more girl that needs to enter our family....we'll see about that. I'm thinking she's more Poly--you know, old school poly. Either way, I'm LOVING having something up on the wall. It's actually making me do double takes any time I pass by my piano room. But in a very good way! Now I just need to discover the next "perfect" piece(s) for that room and get some more planters or some big vases and I'll be good to go. oh and a rug too. But all in good time. It has taken be 4 years after all to get to this point!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
arielle and i love it! it looks great. sooo who is having the little indian babu?!?!
love them both...so beautiful! do you play?
Post a Comment