

Memorial Day weekend is coming up and amidst the plans we're making for an awesome trip to the cabin, I was reminded by my friend to be thankful to those who have and continue to fight for the freedoms that I take for granted 99% of the time.
Thank you to all who serve in the armed forces. Thank you to the families who raised such amazing people. I owe you more than I could ever repay. God Bless.
1 comment:
I think one of the best Memorial day weekends was a Sunday when Brother Clawson spoke, he had all those that had served in the Military stand and then those that had family that served or those that knew someone that served. Everyone in the congregation was eventually standing and it was the most emotional few moments I have ever experienced. It changes when you have someone in your family go and unfortunately seeing them changed by what they have experienced for us. May God bless all of them.
Post a Comment