Thursday

If you were thinking about it.

Just in case you also coveted the cute backpacks I found (see two or 3 posts below). I got the two backpack/travel bags for Alex in the mail. The car one is ridiculously cute but if I had gotten it maybe a year ago, then it would have been perfect but for where he's at right now, he'll out grow it way too fast. It actually is the perfect size for him right now, but for air travel purposes, it just doesn't hold that much. Whereas the dump truck one I can see him using for a few years. It says it shouldn't be used for any under the age of 4, which i thought was hilarious because it's a bag. On wheels. With no small parts that can be removed and eaten. So I think it'll be "safe" for Alex. I debated keeping the blue car just because the trolley part is removable and makes for a super cute backpack...but seeing as he doesn't ever go anywhere (yet) that requires a backpack and for school in a couple of years it'd be too small, that one will be returned to Nordstroms. Dang. I now have to make a trip to Nordstroms.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I'm so sure you're not looking forward to your trip to Nordstroms--do you think you can get in and out of there without buying something? I dare ya!